St. Petersburg Pediatrics does not accept families who choose not to vaccinate their children. We have determined that it puts our families at risk and have decided to minimize that risk. We would love to provide education to our families and answer any questions you may have regarding immunizations. Call to schedule a consultation appointment with your Provider to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
At St. Petersburg Pediatrics we require that all our patients be follow the immunization schedule with all mandatory school vaccines.
- DPT (A combined vaccine that protects against diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis (whooping cough))
- IPV (Protects against polio)
- HIB (Protects against Haemophilus Influenzae Type B)
- MMR (Protects against Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (German Measles))
- Prevnar (Protects against Pneumococcal disease )
- Varivax (Protects against Varicella, also known as Chickenpox)
- HepB (Protects against Hepatitis A)
Should you decide to not vaccinate, we will continue to see your children for up to 30 days to allow you time to find a more suitable Pediatrician for your family.
If you child has a medical condition that impacts their ability to be vaccinated, please discuss with you Primary Care Provider.